Viewers

I live in a house that is easily more than 100 years old. Living here has taught me that the term ‘this ole house’ is the basis of conversation with the repairman I called last week, rather than a syndicated production. By the generosity of God, I grew up on a farm learning to do all that you can to save paying others to do what you might accomplish. Life has taught me that you are a much better person if you mow your own yard rather than get a job, that pays enough money, that after taxes, you can still afford to hire someone else, to mow it for you, and pay for their weekly service, while you also pay a monthly fee to go to the gym or health club, in order to have a place to exercise.

Think about it……..Bob

Monday, May 9, 2011

Current Job occupying Bob .....

MY FIREWOOD CAMPING COOK STOVE GRILL


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOM5RLWf0OBM77tRDlIc7QmES_jRxutmBpDyVswrktZ_dSBeiQsUVJQvy-0tbP4jUjKKZaWkr6j6DPXSMOcF0_wiDBZ-H2RUCsODsE_1V6e5yWqgPtSUYPe6eJGe7Z66Z5Kf45K6SV13c/s320/IMG_6152.JPG
I am putting together the process, measurements, and plans for this grill....

Soon to come . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment